Peter is an accomplished speaker, appearing on a number of media outlets and giving many keynotes and seminar presentations.
Why you should hire me for your next event:
- Ease of understanding: I strive to present minimal jargon by simplifying complex psychological concepts.
- Cutting edge ideas: I use original content when appropriate, and only focus on presenting ideas and research findings if they have a practical application.
- Motivating: I love engaging the audience and enjoy telling topic-specific stories to emphasise important themes. If there are a few laughs, all the better.
- Adaptable: I am easy to work with, calm in a crisis, I adapt my content to the particular audience, and can change topic midway through a presentation if its what the audience wants.
- Long term Impact: I give people tools and techniques that can have a positive impact long after the presentation is finished.
Example Topics & Themes
Peter speaks on a range of topics related to Psychology, Business and Developing people – they fall under the following broad categories:
- Managing Personal Relationships during Covid-19 lockdown
- Managing Professional Relationships during Covid-19 lockdown
- Engagement – the vital intangible for creating high performing teams
- Leadership in the 21st Century – the Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Your Mental Strength to Improve Performance
- Effective Supervision in Healthcare
- The Psychology of Small Business Success
- Wellness in the Workplace
- Psychology for Start-ups
- A Manager’s Guide to Dealing with Difficult People Issues
- Emotions at Work – A Managers Guide
All fees include GST, travel within 10km of Melbourne CBD, and workshop materials and equipment. For interstate and International speaking enquiries, please contact me, details below.
- PD Workshop 60 minutes - $500
- PD Workshop 90 minutes - $750
- Keynote Presentation - $1000
- Half day workshop - $2000
- Full day workshop - $4000
Client Briefing - Once the booking is confirmed we need a briefing meeting/call to prepare well for the day. The more you can tell me, the better I can plan.